Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy 100th Day of School!

Can you believe that the 100th day of Kindergarten has come and gone?

Many of us celebrated by dressing like we were 100 years old--I have never seen a cuter bunch of old folks in my life!


We also took time to reflect on the things that have been able to learn in the past 100 days!  A lot has changed for these smart little kiddos in just 100 days together!

One big change is the way we read!  The first 100 days of Kindergarten have created a room full of readers with growing stamina and independence! #KindergartenReads

More 100th Day fun included creating something from 100, writing about what you would do if Ms. Rachel gave you $100.00 (oh, to be young and believe $100 could buy you the world), and creating a piece of classroom artwork with 100 strokes of the brush!

 


I hope you and your kiddos have loved the first 100 days as much as I have, and I'm thankful for 80 more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment